Spirituality is unique to each individual. God has given us His spirit so we could survive in this world and that all that Jesus had teaches us we would remember.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Spiritual wellness may not be something that you think much of, yet its impact on your life is unavoidable. We are dealing on a daily basis with influence from the world that want to bring us back to the place where we came from. Some will experience an spiritual fight in them what can cost the lost of believe. In such cases and more it’s important to bring the cross back in to the center of our lives so we can see clearly what Jesus has done for us to stay in the promise God has made with us.
Improving Your Spiritual Health
Here are some ways to help improve your spiritual health:
- Be quiet. Take time for you and God every day, even if it’s just before you go to sleep, or when you’re driving home.
- Be open. Spiritual experiences can happen anywhere at any time.
- Practice being non-judgmental and having an open mind
- Be receptive to pain or times of sorrow. It is often in these times when we discover how God will help us cope.
- Practice forgiveness; those who forgive will be set free.
- Pray, meditate and worship God
- Live joyfully and in spiritual peace with environment
- Allow yourself to believe in wonders of God, that aren’t easily explainable